Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Haunted Voicemail

So creepy and random, that I had to share.

I left work early yesterday because Bunny had a doctor's appointment (which included her first vaccinations, but that's another post). My phone must have been ringing non-stop and totally annoying the rest of the office, because when I got here this morning, my phone was set to send all calls to voicemail, and I never do that. The problem is that because I was not the one to set my phone on voicemail, I didn't know it was, and I didn't realize it until I got my first call of the day and it went straight to voicemail.

I decided to check my voicemail. I'm pretty sure the light was already red before, but whatever.
There was only one voicemail to be heard, and I'm pretty sure it was left. by. a. ghost. It consisted of a very low, breathy voice which said, in one breath like a sigh, "Six, nine, six, eeeeiiiiight." That's it.

What the hell does that even mean???  It's too short to be a phone number for call back, and it didn't get cut off, because there is a pause before and after.

Thoughts? Interpretations?? I feel like my voicemail is trying to tell me something... 6968

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory